About Me

My photo
Brian J. W. Lee is a writer. When he's not writing, he's plotting to plunge the world in a deep chasm of terror, darkness and screams. Sorry, did I get carried away?

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Through the Abyssal Gates Release Imminent

Time flies, and so did my book tunnel through time.

Hey peops,

Just to let you guys know, Through the Abyssal Gates' release is imminent! In 9 days, it will receive a soft launch, which is when the book will be available! In the meantime, it will be $0.99 (or equivalent in your Amazon region). There's no telling how long it will remain $0.99 after launch, so grab it while it's hot!

I know, I know. I said that it could release early in my previous post, but then again, there's never such a thing as too much polishing when it comes to editing.

Here's the link (US): STEP THROUGH A GATE

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment