About Me

My photo
Brian J. W. Lee is a writer. When he's not writing, he's plotting to plunge the world in a deep chasm of terror, darkness and screams. Sorry, did I get carried away?

Sunday 16 October 2016

I Did It!

Woohoo!

I finally did it!

I've been formatting the Keeper of Pulau Purba for the past few days and I've finally hit a real milestone!

My e-book has been uploaded and it's currently being reviewed! Check it out:

It's now just a matter of time...


The only mistake so far is the cover. I forgot to upload the final version made at the very last minute that includes a 3-4 pixels wide light grey border. It'd fade into the white background as you can see, but it's nothing major and permanent. It'll be the first thing I fix when The Keeper of Pulau Purba goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment