About Me

My photo
Brian J. W. Lee is a writer. When he's not writing, he's plotting to plunge the world in a deep chasm of terror, darkness and screams. Sorry, did I get carried away?

Friday 13 April 2018

Writing Report Season 3 #3: Consistency

Well, it looks to me like I've been able to maintain a writing rate of above 500 words. Yesterday, on the 12th of April, I was able to write 600 words again.

The story continues, and my protagonist learns more about the... Phoneheaded situation surrounding him from the perspective of his soldier acquaintance.

I'm hoping to be able to push myself to 700 words a day, but I'm going to do it progressively. It's just like running a marathon. Consistency is key, and if you want to increase your speed, you gotta take your time on it, edge into your new velocity.

Anyway, just as a heads up, I would have forego writing today (just when I talked about consistency!), because I slept only 2 hours last night... Due to a rather embarassing thing I would rather not talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment